Having an allergy free Thanksgiving can be a challenge, especially if you are eating dinner with a group of people who do not share your same allergies. Here are ten resources I found that can help:
2. Cooking with Quinoa– This is a site that has amazing recipes on how to cook everything you can think of and then some with quinoa, including many deserts and pasteries.
3. Spaghetti Squash recipe– learn how to make a great spaghetti dish with squash.
5. Gluten free and vegan stuffing. Learn how to make a gluten free and vegan stuffing.
6. Fruit Juicer Recipes– make some great fruit juices and avoid allergies common in other drinks as well as too much sugar.
7. 22 Easy Vegetable Sides– These vegetable sides are made of mostly just vegetables.
8. Easy Eats Gluten Free and more.
More great gluten free and vegan recipes for Thanksgiving and beyond.
Schedule your free wellness consultation with me.
Join my facebook group- Essential Wellness and Gluten Free for Everyone