1. If you don’t want maximum health and wellness. This may seem crazy but seriously if you don’t want to be healthy and happy all the time then don’t use essential oils.
2. If you are already using a lot of homeopathy. While I’m not a homeopathy expert, I have heard that some forms of homeopathy can cancel out essential oils, so it’s best to use one or the other.
3. You have allergies to essential oils. That said, if the essential oils you use are truly pure and therapeutic grade, you cannot be allergic to every essential oil. I run into people from time to time who think they are but this is actually imposisble. Yes you can be allergic to some but you can’t be allergic to all. For example, I am allergic to thyme, basil and oregano.
4. You are taking a lot of pharaceutical drugs. While most essential oils especially those that are pure have limited reactions, if you are on drugs, it’s always best to double check with a health care provider who understands essential oils.
5. If you are working or going somewhere where you cannot have a strong smell on your body. This can be a problem with some essential oils.
6. If you have a chronic illness and have not consulted a doctor first.
7. If you are using essential oils as a coverup or an excuse to eat unhealthy and to live an unhealthy lifestyle. Essential oils enhance a healthy lifestyle but they won’t makeup for eating whatever you want, whenever you want or for a lack of healthy habits.
8. If you are pregnant. That said, yes you can still use some essential oils while pregant but certain ones should not be used. For example wintergreen and rosemary. For advice with essential oils and pregancy check out a book about it or seek out advice from someone with expertise in this area. This book is a great one. Essential Oils for Pregnancy, Birth & Babies
9. If you are going to use cheap low quality essential oils. These in many cases will harm you more than help you. Not all essential oils are created equal and you do need to be careful that the ones you use are a therapeutic grade and pure. If the oils are too cheap, then they are not going to be good quality.
10. If you aren’t willing to take the time to learn about how to use essential oils properly. Yes you do have to educate yourself about essential oils and their uses.
If you’re curious to know my personal essential oil techniques that have already helped thousands of people improve their health click here to learn more.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest, or google plus.