It’s October. So you know what that means, it’s time for gluten free and dairy free pumpkin recipes for everyone to enjoy. I do have to admit though that I’m not the biggest fan of pumpkin pie for some reason, so I won’t be including pumpkin pie on this list. You will have to go somewhere else for a gluten free and dairy free pumpkin pie recipe.
So without babbling anymore, where are ten of my favorite and most delicious gluten free and dairy free pumpkin recipes. (Not necessarily in the right order)
1. Easy Paleo Pumpkin Fudge. Note: The cheapest place to find cashew butter is at Walmart. Yes really.
2. Mini Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecakes- These look really delicious. I haven’t actually tried these yet but plan to before the end of November.
3. Almond Flour Muffins While this recipe doesn’t have any pumpkin in it, I’ve made them before and added in some pumpkin and it worked great.
4. Healthy Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Muffins. Note: This recipe calls for spelt flour which is not gluten free, however, I tried the recipe with a gluten free flour mix like from Bob’s Red Mill, and it worked great.
5. Cinnamon Flax Muffins– Make sure to use pumpkin instead of applesauce. I’ve made them with both and they were good both with and without the pumpkin.
6. Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie- This is another classic pumpkin must have. Instead of buying expensive pumpkin egg nog that may or may not be gluten free and dairy free, try this.
7. Vegan Pumpkin Nog- Just in case you really have to have your “egg nog” with pumpkin.
8. Pumpkin Soup- Just use coconut milk instead of the heavy cream.
9. Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies. Note: I use olive oil instead of canola oil as it’s much healthier.
10. Buy the gluten free cake mix from the company Full Circle. It has a variety of spices in it that taste like pumpkin. You can make an actual cake, or muffins both are delicious.
Which one of these gluten free and dairy free pumpkin recipes seems the most delicious to you? Let me know in the comments.Did this help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate a comment and a share on Facebook, twitter, linkedin, or pinterest.
Schedule a time now for our free chat
Serious about wanting to work with me to help create better health and wealth in your life? Apply to join my home business team.